The people’s republic of Bangladesh is joining the fifth-generation fighter club by having eight 4.5 generation combat jet (SU-27) and 16 fifth-generation combat jet (Eu-Typhoon).
Bangladesh Air Force is purchasing sixteen “Eurofighter Typhoon” – a fifth-generation combat jet to protect the sky of Bangladesh. Today in the parliament of Bangladeshi minister declared the news.
List of Weapons
- 16 Eurofighter Typhoon
- 8 Shukhoi SU-27
- 8 AH-64E Apache Attack Helicopter
- 3 Advanced VVIP Passenger Helicopter
- 2 High-Frequency Survaliance Rader
- 24 PT-6 Basic Trainer Aircraft
- 2 Light Transport Cargo Aircraft (Unknown Origine)
- 1 K-8W Advanced Flight Simulator
- 1 AW-119 KX Helicopter Simulator
- 4 MAXXpro MRAP
- 2 Counter UAV surveillance Radar
- 1 OMT-M200 Mobile ATC Tower
According to the “defence journal” Bangladesh Government is developing the capability of their Air Force to be prepared for all imminent threats.